The City Council meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month. Work Sessions begin at 6:30 pm. Regular Council Meetings begin at 7:30 pm.
Boards including Planning & Zoning, Downtown Development Authority and Urban Redevelopment Agency have agendas and schedules available through the more information link of this page.More Information
- Architectural Services RFB
- Morrow Tourist Center Restaurant Buildout RFB
- Checkmate Restaurant Buildout RFP
- Audit Services RFB
- Roof and Gutter Replacement RFB
- Commercial and Potential Residential Property Redevelopment RFB
- Residential Garbage Service RFB Bid Results
- Commercial Property Redevelopment RFP
- LED Screens
- Sanitation RFB September 13, 2021
- Commercial Concrete Floor Refinishing (awarded)
COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSESMORE INFORMATION
Do you have a question or concern you want the mayor himself to answer? Mayor John Lampl welcomes you to email him about anything and everything Morrow!Email Mayor Lampl
"The City of Morrow conducts all community services, business transactions and applications for public benefits without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, presence of medical condition or disability, or any other legal protected status. To report concerns, please contact the City Manager at 770-961-4002."