we are in the process of updating our website. Some documents/links may not be available. Contact City Clerk Yasmin Julio at email@example.com
for assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Search This Website
Mayor And City Council
The City Council meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month. Work Sessions begin at 6:30 pm. Regular Council Meetings begin at 7:30 pm.
Boards including Planning & Zoning, Downtown Development Authority and Urban Redevelopment Agency have agendas and schedules available through the more information link of this page.
Email The Mayor
Do you have a question or concern you want the mayor himself to answer? Mayor Jeffrey DeTar welcomes you to email him about anything and everything Morrow!
Email Mayor DeTar
Resources and Information
Equal Opportunity Notice
"The City of Morrow conducts all community services, business transactions and applications for public benefits without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, presence of medical condition or disability, or any other legal protected status. To report concerns, please contact the City Manager at 770-961-4002."
NEW!! Morrow Pathway Map
Whether a resident or a visitor, take advantage of a healthy walk, run or bike ride along Morrow's 1.5 miles of Pathway trails!
Important Safety Notice
Southlake Mall offers ample parking, a large variety of boutiques, two flagship stores, and a range of dining options.
Host your next event at The Morrow Center, Georgia's newest conference venue.
Morrow is home to Clayton State University, a campus of over 7000 students and home of the Women's Basketball NCAA Division II National Champions!
Spivey Hall is an Internationally renowned and beautiful 400 seat performing arts venue. Hear concerts recorded for National Public Radio.
National and State Archives - research how history has shaped our daily lives at the unique State of Georgia Archives as well as the Southeast's National Archives at Atlanta.
National Archives Website
State Archives Website
- The City of Morrow is seeking bids for the Demolition Services of city owned structures. The bid proposals must be in accordance with the scope of work available on the city website at www.cityofmorrow.com beginning November 14, 2018. There is a pre bid conference on November 28 at 10am at 5948 Jonesboro Rd, Morrow GA 30260. Bid proposals must be submitted on or before the deadline of December 20, 2018 at 2pm to Morrow City Hall, 1500 Morrow Rd, Morrow, GA 30260. Should you have any questions please contact Anou Sothsavath at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santa's Arrival Parade- Saturday, November 17, 2018 @ 4pm-Southlake Mall
- Historical Jonesboro/Clayton County present "An 1862 Christmas" (See Flyer for more information)
- Front Porch Players present "Fruitcakes" (See Flyer for details)
- Morrow invites guests to enjoy the
Welcome Center during our new and improved
days and times!
Monday ~ Saturday 10 to 7
Sundays 2 to 6
- Comprehensive Plan Update Information and Schedule
- Pathway Boardwalks CLOSED for urgent repairs.
- Sanitation info for New and Current Residents
- Will you know when severe weather is approaching? City of Morrow
Weather Alert Signup
Stay up to date on the latest City of Morrow events.
Morrow Email Updates
Receive periodic emails from the City of Morrow containing news, events, happenings and other newsworthy items from our city.
Residents, business & visitors: stay up to date on the latest news & events coming to the City of Morrow.