GOVERNMENT - PERMITS & LICENSES
Permits & LicensesCome to the Planning + Economic Development Department, your One-Stop-Shop for new businesses and residential construction. Customer walk-in assistance hours are: Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., closed Noon to 1:00 p.m. No walk-ins on Fridays (by appointment only).
Permit forms can be mailed or delivered in person to the Planning+Economic Development Department at Morrow City Hall. A copy of the license issued from the State Construction Industry Licensing Board is required for all trades. A copy of a current Occupational License from a municipality or county within the State of Georgia is required for the issuance of all permits. All construction dumpsters needed for renovations, redevelopment, and other similar jobs must be obtained through the City's Sanitation Department, by calling (770) 960-3000, PRIOR to the start of a job.
Please visit www.municode.com for Morrow Zoning and Redevelopment requirements, as well as the City of Morrow's Codes of Ordinances.
- Building Permit Application, Procedures, Checklist & Affidavit
- Building Renovation & Redevelopment: Plan Review Checklist
- Electrical, Mechanical,/HVAC/ Low-Voltage, Plumbing
- How do I obtain a plumbing permit?
- How do I install a fence or patio?
- How do I open a business in Morrow?
- Tenant Occupancy Application
- Property Owner-Tenant Maintenance Affidavit
- Sign Permit Application Procedures
- How do I obtain a sign permit?
- Sign Application & Checklist
- Temporary Grand Opening/Special Promotion Signs Application
- Tree Removal Application & Requirements
- Alcohol License
- Non-Home Based Business Permits
- Home Based Business Permits
- Precious Metal and/or Gem Dealer
- Rezoning Application
- Conditional Use / Variance Application
- Request a Zoning Verification Letter
Building & Trade Permits (Electrical, Mechanical/HVAC, Plumbing, Low-Voltage)
Tenant Occupancy Application
Sign Applications, Procedures & Checklists
Tree Removal Application & Requirements
NCAA Division II Champs!